#8: Is Life a Video Game? (Kabbalistic Mystic)
Social media was buzzing during the past week since Elon Musk, innovator, billionaire and CEO of Tesla motors as well as Space X, suggested we might be living in a video game of sort.
Well, sort of. Ancient wisdom and illuminated mystics and sages throughout history have told us something very similar – Life is an illusion, a five sensory hologram experienced by our mind. Let’s call this game LIFE. It is intricate and complex, and one can spend many “Life-times” studying how to play it. But in this episode, we’ll introduce a brief summary of how the game of Life works as well as a summary of the playing rules, by reflecting a common thread between various eastern, western and esoteric spiritual methodologies.
Episode Show Notes:
In this episode, we answer the following questions:
- What is the game of life?
- What is the objective of the game?
- OK, Seriously? Life is an illusion? How does it work?
- Who is playing the game?
- How much control do I have?
- Does it mean I can avoid my taxes or be an asshole?
- Is there a trick to winning?
- If this is a game, why am I not having fun?
- How is the game scored?
- Any cheat codes or tips?
- What if I don't want to play anymore?
- The Cosmic game, by Graf
- The Holographic Universe, by Talbot
- The Elegant Universe, by Greene
- The Inner Sky, by Forrest
Another great resource, especially for logic-heads, is the Ra Material, available at www.lawofone.info.
Intro and ending music created and recorded by Milne Sounds